Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
Energy Assistance is a one-time payment to utility companies on behalf of the participant to help offset the high cost of your main heating bill.
Energy Crisis Intervention Program
ECIP is an emergency assistance program to help with shut off notices.
Other Emergency Programs
These programs assist with utility bills, rent, deposits or other emergencies as funding allows.
- Dollar More - Ameren customers only
- Dollar Help - St. Charles County residents only
- Liberty Community Funds - Liberty customers only
- Lewis County Rural Electric - Lewis Rural Electric customers only
- Care & Share - Macon Rural Electric customers only
- Utilicare - Macon Municipal customers only
- Heat Up/Cool Down - St. Charles, Lincoln, & Warren Counties
- United Way - Lewis, Marion, Monroe, Montgomery, Shelby and Ralls
- FEMA - Lewis, Lincoln, Macon, Marion, Monroe, Montgomery, Pike, Ralls, Randolph, Shelby, St. Charles & Warren
- Housing First - Lewis, Lincoln, Macon, Marion, Monroe, Montgomery, Pike, Ralls, Randolph, Shelby, St. Charles & Warren
Qualifications for LIHEAP assistance
- The applicant must live in the household and be financially responsible for the utility bill.
- The applicant must be a United States citizen or legally admitted for permanent residence.
- Applicants should have less than $3,000 in bank accounts, retirement accounts or investment accounts.
- Applicant must meet specific income guidelines that vary according to household size.
Application Status: (573) 564-4002
Fax: (573) 213-4858
815 Bus Hwy 61 N
Bowling Green MO 63334