St. Charles Co Housing Assistance Program (SCCHAP)
Waiting list is currently CLOSED!
Online Application Requirements. You must have:
- Full name for all household members
- Date of birth for all household members
- Social Security Number for all household members
- Source of Income and amount for household members and,
- If applicable, Current Driver’s License Number for any household member 17 or older
The SCCHAP gives one preference point to applicants who “live and/or work” in the above listed area and one preference point to applicants who are “Elderly/Disabled”. You are required to submit proof of any preferences within 30-days of your application date. Failing to provide the required proof will result in the denial of your application.
Send your Proof of Preference documentation to NECAC by email:
SCCHAP will background check all household members age 17 and older for Violent Criminal or Drug-Related Activity.
“ANY DOCUMENTATION OR AUTHORIZATIONS RECEIVED PRIOR TO THE SCCHAP WAITING LIST OPENING WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.”