St. Charles Co Housing Assistance Program (SCCHAP)
Waiting list is currently OPEN!
Online Application Requirements. You must have:
- Full name for all household members
- Date of birth for all household members
- Social Security Number for all household members
- Source of Income and amount for household members and,
- If applicable, Current Driver’s License Number for any household member 17 or older
The SCCHAP gives one preference point to applicants who “live and/or work” in the above listed area and one preference point to applicants who are “Elderly/Disabled”. You are required to submit proof of any preferences within 30-days of your application date. Failing to provide the required proof will result in the denial of your application.
SCCHAP will background check all household members age 17 and older for Violent Criminal or Drug-Related Activity.
“ANY DOCUMENTATION OR AUTHORIZATIONS RECEIVED PRIOR TO THE SCCHAP WAITING LIST OPENING WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.”
To Apply Online