Down Payment Assistance Loans
Income eligible homebuyers are able to obtain funds for down payment and closing costs. These
loans are 0% interest, with no payments while you own the home and are forgivable after five years.
Print out DPA Buyer Program Outline and App, send with all requested attachments to:
PO Box 470
Bowling Green, MO 63334
Call 573-324-6622 to have the application mailed to you.
$3,000 in St. Louis County
$3,500 in City of Florissant
$10,000 in St. Charles County, and City of O’Fallon
1 Person $45,550 5 People $70,300
2 People $52,050 6 People $75,500
3 People $58,550 7 People $80,700
4 People $65,050 8 People $85,900
- Buyer cannot have owned a home in the last 3 years, however, there are exceptions to this rule.
- Buyer must have $1,000 of their own funds and obtain a fixed rate loan.
- Buyer must attend a Home Ownership class. (See Home Ownership Counseling)
- A 3rd-party inspection by an ASHI Certified inspector is required and buyer must be present for inspection.
- An occupancy inspection is also required.
- Sales price of existing home cannot exceed
- $176,000 in St. Charles County
- $152,000 in St. Louis County
- Sales price for new construction cannot exceed
- $225,000 in St. Charles County
- $195,000 in St. Louis County